80RR Fintech Hub SG Innovation Lab Crawl 2019 | 14 & 15 November
Time & Location
About the event
Join us this 14-15 November 2019 for the 80RR Fintech Hub SG Innovation Lab Crawl from 10am – 1pm, that is happening in conjunction with the Singapore Fintech Festival week.
Expect an exciting line-up of talks and presentations by international experts from the Regtech, Digital Banking & Artificial Intelligence (AI) firms. Get an opportunity to network with more than 20 start-ups from around the region, who will be showcasing their business solutions/products at the booths, ranging from Fintech Consultancy, Big Data, Blockchain to Fintech courses/trainings.
RegTech Startup Pitches
- International early-stage RegTech start-ups
APAC RegTech Network: Panel Discussions by Singapore Fintech Association, Hong Kong Fintech Association, Japan Fintech Association & Malaysia Fintech Association.
- Topic: RegTech Collaborations for APAC regions
Fireside Chats - The RegTech Book
- International book authors will be sharing their insights of their contributions to the book.
AI Hedging Tool - Hedge Pilot by Lucht Probst Associates (LPA)
- A strategic AI-driven hedge tool for investment banks to support corporate clients to make better hedging decisions.
Lab Crawl Booths
- Over 20 booths showcasing of business/fintech solutions and products, ranging from Fintech Consultancy, Big Data, Blockchain to Fintech courses/trainings.
Lab Crawl Booths
Updates coming soon!
Keep a look out at this space or simply head over to our LinkedIn page for more updates in the coming weeks!
Organised by: 80RR Fintech Hub SG & Singapore Fintech Association