FEW Incubator 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide (FEW) is proud to announce the launch of its first Incubation Program, “Invest in Women Who Tech”. Offering a cash grant of HK$1 million, the 3-month program supports female founders of high-growth technology companies who are ready to launch or expand their business in Asia-Pacific.
Who should attend: this 12-week program supports female founders of high-growth and tech-enabled companieswho are ready to launch or expand their business in Asia-Pacific.
What to expect:
● The program covers everything from business model and revenue stream analysisand marketing to partnerships, branding, financing, pitching, mentorship and much more.
Why joining FEW Incubator:
● 🌈 Feature on FEW Platform and be introduced to 20,000+ members
● 🏦 Connect to 100+ MNC Partners and industry experts
● 👀 Meet 50+ media friends and KOLs
● 💰 Access to a database of 1000+ investors
● 👭 Match with 2 mentors to support your personal growth
● 🥇 Each participating female founder has a chance to win US$18,000 sponsored by Apollo Future Mobility Group (“AFMG”), a world-leading mobility technology solutions provider.
How to apply:
● Application Deadline: May 21 2021
● Program Start Date: June 7 2021
● Application link: https://airtable.com/shrcUY8jp9D8MyL4i
Learn more about the program: https://few.community/incubation-program