Regulatory Meetup - Payment Services Act
Time & Location
About the Event
As the Payment Services Act nears its implementation date (early 2020), there are real implications for payments businesses - whether these are previously unregulated businesses (e.g. cryptocurrency exchanges, merchant acquisition firms), or if you are existing payment instituions (e.g. remittance firms, e-wallet providers).
We are organising this meetup to take a very practical approach on preparing for the new legislation.
Join us as we discuss:
- How will you be impacted?
- Are you eligible for licensing exemptions?
- What does it mean to be licensed?
- Tips for licence applications.
- How to prepare your organisation for the new regime?
- What should your priorities be?
- How to benefit from transitional arrangements.
We are pleased to work with our event partners:
- Digital Exchange Association
- Data Zoo
- Cynopsis Solutions
- COSS Exchange